We have divided our BPSC (60-62 )crash course module into 3 (three )parts
A. Test series
B. Practice sets &
C.Brief study material
A.Test series detail for full course package
1.There will be 20 Full Lenth Test series sets consisting of 150 MCQ as per the syllabus prescribed by BPSC & exactly on the same pattern of BPSC Examination.
2. Duration of the test series will be 75 minutes.
3. These Test Series would be conducted on every sunday (till BPSC PT Exam ) .
3. These Test Series will be live in user panel for 6 days & every 7th day a new Test will apper in the user panel.
4. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
5. Users have the advantage of reviewing their appeared Test for .
6. In case candidate does not complete the test within allotted time, the system will submit the answers automatically and the score will be displayed.
B.Practicee Sets detail for full course package
1. There will nearly 80 Practice sets,each set consisting of 100 MCQ .
2. Time alloted for each Practice sets will be maximum 50 minutes.
3. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
4. Users can review there question answers after submitting the set
C.Brief Study material detail for full course package
1. It includes weekly capsule of current affairs and GK/GS
2. Bihar an overview
3. Brief data analysis of facts with respect to Bihar
4. Facts relating to Bihar & India
5. Previous year question review.
6. Other relevant study material related to BPSC examination pattern